I love the architecture and history of the campus and the pastoral beauty of the arboretum. I love looking out over the expanse of campus to the lake from the heights of my building, the UW Tower. I love that you can get a world-class education for a more than reasonable price. I love the Husky Promise, our commitment to the students of Washington state. I love the Suzzallo Reading Room (who doesn't?) and I imagine the magic of literature seeping out into that Hogwarts-esque space. I love the opportunities for lifelong learning and community building that are offered by the UWAA. I love the Common Book and the Dream Project. I love the passion, determination, and vision of our students; they inspire me every day. I'm proud to be an alumna and to serve our state as a UW employee. And of course, it goes without saying, I love Dubs! - Katie Harkins, '05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Why do you love the UW?