I considered several graduate programs but I chose the UW for several reasons. 1)The professors at the UW are among the most highly respected individuals in their field. 2)The UW ranks nationally among the programs in my area of study. 3)The UW provided excellent opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate internships.

My internship, and subsequent employment at the Experimental Education Unit (EEU) shaped the future of my career. The EEU's mission to provide best practices in the areas of research, professional training, services to children and support to their families, and its role as a link between the university and greater community has been the foundation for my own teaching philosophy. I am proud to be a part of the EEU which is internationally recognized as a model for excellence in the field of early childhood education. - J. Bauer, '84, '86

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Why do you love the UW?