>I love UW because it is diverse, has wonderful facilities and countless opportunities. It is a great place to explore, to be challenged, to connect with others, and to grow. Things around campus never get dull with so many campus organizations and events run by and and geared toward people of all backgrounds. There are courses on very interesting subjects that I know aren't available at many other universities. I can find any book or movie I want through the many library branches, and student access to technologies is very helpful. I love the opportunities to research with dedicated faculty and participate in academic discussions. I love the beautiful campus and its proximity to parks, museums, shopping, and public transportation. - M.S. '10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Why do you love the UW?