I love the UW because of the vast experiences that it provided me. It is a prestigious University that offers world class programs and challenging educational opportunities. I earned my degree in four fun years with guidance from quality professor's. The UW's location on Lake Washington allows for breathtaking views and beautiful scenery that is second to none. There are various extracurricular activities that I have participated in and have met many lifelong friends. The varsity athletic department is where my heart is. I was fortunate to have played my entire four years at UW for a program that is nationally reknown. The support of the athletic department, the beautiful sporting facilities UW provides, and the department's expectation to create student atheletes has effected my life in such positive ways. I was (and still am) so proud to have represented the greatest University there is. - Rochelle R., '97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Why do you love the UW?