I love helping the students become involved and seeing the excitement in their eyes as they experience all the knowledge, fun & experiences while earning their education at the UW. I had so much fun with Final Bites, this years Freshman Outdoor Movie, and of course attending football and basketball games over the years.

I also have been on 2 Alumni Tour trips abroad and had a tremendous experience in both Russia and Turkey.

The wine tasting fundraisers for the Husky Band were always a fun event.

In the past I have also enjoyed some of the Lecture Series that were offered to Alumni. They were well done and informative.

I also love the fact that when I travel and am wearing Husky clothes, usually someone comment on it and knows exactly what being a Husky or from the UW means. - Marcia J. Proctor '79

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Why do you love the UW?