I love everything about the UW. I was born and raised a Husky. My lifelong dream of graduating as a Husky finally came true in June 2010 and I will be a Dawg for life. I love Husky sports. I was obsessed with UW basketball all through grade school and had the opportunity of a lifetime to be a part of the DawgPack my senior year. I also just bought my football season tickets for the fourth year. Husky football is a lifestyle and one I quite enjoy. Besides the sports, I love the UW campus, the courses I took, the professors that taught me, and the friends I made. One of my most inspiring and rewarding experiences at UW was Dream Project. The impact the UW has made on the community, the country, and the world through its programs, professors and their students is amazing and I am proud to be a Husky. GO DAWGS! - B.Chabot '10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Why do you love the UW?