I love the beauty of the campus & love walking around campus. I love the beauty of the experiences I have had as a student at the UW & the beauty of the experiences I have had as an alumni. My first connection to the UW was as a participant in a national NDEA institute, where approximately 20 high school teachers from all over the country got to have the best training I've ever had in learning how to be a great history teacher. The highlight of my experience getting my Masters in Library Science was working as a student librarian at OUGL. As an alumna,  I've enjoyed the lecture series I've gone to & I hope to audit classes now that I'm retired. Thank you for doing a good job of keeping in contact with your alums. I look forward to the Columns magazine & feeling like I am in touch with a vital institution where learning takes place. - Peg Dombek, '93

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Why do you love the UW?