>I had a wonderful educational and social experience at the UW, and was taught by terrific teachers and world-class scholars. Many friends that I made at UW have remained friends for life.

My UW education did more than prepare me professionally. The faculty and my fellow students stimulated interests in me that I would not otherwise have developed. These new interests help provide me a rich and rewarding personal life, which included an appreciation of the history of science, good literature, good art, and different cultures. In the end, these turned out to be more valuable to me than making a good living.

The magnificent campus also needs to be mentioned. I still remember with great fondness the blooming of the cherry trees in the Quad.- RJH, BA '69, Ph. D. '75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Why do you love the UW?