As you said, there are many reasons, but the main things that makes me love the UW are the buildings and grounds.  It is such a great campus to show to family and friends.  When I take people to see the cherry blossoms in the quad, the grandeur of Suzallo Library, the quiet and serene setting of the Sylvan Grove Theater, and the breathtaking view of Mount Rainier from Red Square with Drumheller Fountain in full glory -- all these make my guests' eyes pop in amazement.  To a one, they say they understand why someone would attend because the University of Washington's physical setting is peerless.  The beauty of the campus makes me excited to go back and stroll the grounds and also makes me very proud to show it off!  There's no place better!- John '84

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Why do you love the UW?